My six year old son is currently in private school but I’ve had him tested through the public school and the speech pathologist there says he does need speech therapy and she’s like to start treating him as soon as possible. My dilemma is moving him mid-year to a new school and the social challenges he might face. Do you think moving him next year is okay, is waiting until then a bad idea?
We are both MS CCC-SLPs and fell in love while studying for our degrees. Since then we have done everything together - graduated, worked, and started a family. We spend most of our time with our family and the rest making this site for you.