International Degree Requirements

by Elizabeth
(Rutland, Vermont, United States )

I am currently attending high school (I'm American) and for a long time, I have aspired to be a Speech Pathologist. From a young age, I've had two dreams: travel, and go to college to become a Speech Pathologist.

Is it possible to study abroad (England, ideally), earn a degree, then work in the United States?

Does the United States accept foreign degrees in this specific field? I have tried research, but I have yet to find the answer.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Speech Therapy Questions & Answers.

What’s the Pic Articulation is a revolutionary app for speech therapy!

Check Out the What's the Pic Articulation App
Check Out the What's the Pic Articulation App

SEE ALSO: 8 Activities for Using Multi-syllabic Words

Freebies, Activities, and Specials, Oh My!
Sign up for Terrific Therapy Activity Emails

Your information is 100% private & never shared.