Eye Candy and Eye Candy

by mjpellegrino
(hagerstown, md)

What do you call it when some one takes two words like "eye candy" and makes a bowl of eyes that are wrapped like candy.

Is there a word that describes this? Like I have a fish tank with a bunch of brains sitting around in chairs and such . . . I call it my Think Tank.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Speech Therapy Questions & Answers.

What’s the Pic Articulation is a revolutionary app for speech therapy!

Check Out the What's the Pic Articulation App
Check Out the What's the Pic Articulation App

SEE ALSO: 8 Activities for Using Multi-syllabic Words

For more great activities and resources sign up for our free Terrific Therapy Activity Emails.

Please share this if it helps you :)