(50) 3 Step Directions for Speech Therapy Practice
As promised here are the words for your unlimited use.
If you know others who can use our lists...
...please share this page using the share buttons above.
Get thousands of targeted words, phrases, sentences, and stories, with Word Vault Essential.
3 Step Directions
- Wave at me, jump up and down two times, and say “Look over
- Walk to the door, say hello, and then cross your fingers.
- Stand up, turn around in a circle, and snap your fingers 4
- Wiggle your fingers, name something blue, and wink at
someone in the room.
- Put your hand over your mouth, wave with the other hand,
and blink your eyes.
- Point to a corner in the room, count to 8, and stand up.
- Name a shape, pretend to wash your hands, and shake your
- Tap your foot on the floor, count the chairs in the room,
and put your elbows on the table.
- Sit on your hands, sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
and, put both hands in the air.
- Name 2 of your friends, pretend to take off your watch, and
pretend to sneeze.
- Say your ABC's, shake your head yes, and put your hands
over your eyes.
- Name a color, pretend to put a shirt on, and name something
that is red.
- Pretend to tie your shoe, count to 10, and clap your hands
- Touch your toes, pat yourself on the head, and pretend to
comb your hair.
- Say a number, put your hand on your shoulder, and count the
chairs in the room.
- Close your eyes, pretend to drive a car, and say
- Touch your shoulders 3 times, touch your nose, and clap 2
- Take a deep breath, point to a light in the room, and name
a zoo animal.
- Touch your knees 2 times, give someone a high 5, touch your
- Put your hands on your hips, give a thumbs up, and point to
- Stand up, take a bow, and shake your head "yes."
- Slap the table, stand up, and then hop 4 times.
- Quack like a duck, give someone a high five, and snap your
fingers 2 times.
- Tell me your favorite color, count the people in the room,
and clap your hands twice.
- Say your favorite food, pretend to eat a piece of candy,
and blink your eyes 3 times.
- Give 2 thumbs up, count the
people in the room, and close
- Scratch your head, tap your finger on the table, and sit
down on the floor.
- Pretend to talk on the phone, tap your finger on the table,
and say "Eat your vegetables."
- Put your hand over your mouth, say "Donuts are sweet", and
touch your knee.
- Scratch your head, look at the person next to you, and "say
this is sticky".
- Wave "goodbye", wink at someone, and bark like a dog.
- Stand up, jump up and down two times, and snap your fingers
- Tap your foot 4 times, cover your ears with your hands, and
- Snap your fingers 2 times, look at the person next to you,
and say "You're my best friend."
- Spell your name, touch your elbows together, and touch your
- Jump up and down 5 times, put your hands on your head, and
laugh out loud.
- Clap your hands 4 times, snap your fingers 2 times, and
pretend to open a present.
- Hop to the door, plug your nose, and say "It smells funny
- Say your age, name 3 animals, and shake your head "no."
- Say your name, put your hands over your ears, and touch
your toes 3 times.
- Stand up, snap you fingers two times, and walk on your tip
- Say "Hello", pretend to take off your hat, and close your
- Count to 7, pretend to wash your face, and stand up.
- Say "Good Luck", name a shape, and then cross your fingers.
- Stand up, pretend to put on your glasses, and then turn
around 2 times.
- Hold up 3 fingers, pat yourself on the back, and say
"Speech is cool."
- Tap your foot 2 times, close your eyes, and moo like a cow.
- Say a shape, say a number, and then say word that ends in
- Meow like a cat, clap your hands twice, and smile.
- Look up at the ceiling, give a "thumbs up" sign, and
pretend to cry.
What’s the Pic Articulation is a revolutionary app for speech therapy!